NetworkRJ45 RJ11 Modular Plug CrimpingTool With Cable Stripper
Function: crimp and cut
Cat-4,8 position Modular Plug
with white little stick made the tool adjustable ( 8p8c/6p4c/4p4c )
middle part is for cutting or stripping
|For Modular Plug||8P8C/RJ45, 6P6C/RJ11,4P4C,4P2C|
|Other||With Cable Stripper|
|Net weight||140g, portable|
1. Place the single-bladed side of the tool's cutter facing you and
cut the modular cable to the desired lenght. Make sure to cut the
ends of the cord straight across, not diagohally.
2. Stripping modular cable:
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's
stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's
stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
3. Squeeze handles until it stop, cable must be kept perpendicular
and the pull from the tool.
4. Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug
and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the
5. Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Be sure
the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze
handles until it stop.
6. Remove the crimped plug from the tool.