Network Modular Plug Crimping Tool With Cable Stripper (T5003)
Function: crimp and cut
Cat-4,8 position Modular Plug
with white little stick made the tool adjustable ( 8p8c/6p4c/4p4c )
middle part is for cutting or stripping
For Modular Plug
8P8C/RJ45, 6P6C/RJ12, 6P4C/RJ114P4C,4P2C
With Cable Stripper
1. Insert cable between stripper blades.
1a. Insert 4P/6P/8P cable from the top end of the stripper until it
touches the stop guide (stripping length 6mm).
1b. Insert 8P cable between stripper blades and let it extend a
little past the lower cut blade.
2. Squeeze handles until it stops, cable must be kept perpendicular
and then pull from the tool.
3. Strip Round Cable
Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in
counter clockwise direction and cable in clockwise at the same
4. Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug
and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the
5. Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Make sure
the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze
handles until it stops.
6. Remove the crimped plug from the tool.
7. During the crimping process, you may turn the screw on the
ratchet in counterclockwise direction to stop the incorrect
8. To crimp "DEC" plug, follow step 1 to step 3.
Remove the screw on the left side of the 6P holder, insert the
"DEC" plug and cable into the 6P holder and squeeze handles till it