4ch CCTV Cat5 Power Video Data Combiner HD Balun (PVD304H)
The Power Video Data Combiner Balun is passive transceiver device
that combines video, PTZ data, and camera power over a single
4-pair UTP cable to simplify CCTV installations in a structured
wiring environment. At the camera end the single channel PVD video
balun combiner provides video, power and data on separate outputs.
The PVD304H series is designed to be installed at the control room.
Each camera power output is equipped with a self-resetting fuse for
extra protection. The PVD304 video connections are through BNC
connectors and Coax cables to the DVR. The data connections to the
DVR are through RJ45 and Category-5 cables.
1. Combines video, power and data into a single RJ45 4-pair cable
2. Compatible with all HD-CVI, HD-TVI, HD-AHD
3. Up to 450m for 720P CVI Cameras
4. Up to 250m for 1080P CVI Cameras
5. Up to 200m for 720P/1080P TVI Cameras
6. Up to 320m for 720P AHD cameras
7. NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video formats
8. No power required
9. 60dB cross talk and noise immunity.
10. Compact size and easy installation
11. Built-in transient suppression protection
12. Outstanding interference rejection, transient protection
13. Indicated LED lights
14. Save cable cost 30%-50%
15. Voltage of power: 12V~36V
16. Power-Video signals are routed via UTP and RJ45. The unit is a
passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of
real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair
(UTP) telephone wire
|4ch CCTV Cat5 Power Video Data Combiner HD Balun (PVD304H)|
|Video Format||NTSC, PAL , and SECAM|
|Frequency Response||DC to 8MHz|
|Impedance||Coax, Male BNC||75 ohms|
|RJ45/Terminal Block||100 ohms|
|Working environment||Working Temperature||-10ºC to +70ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-30ºC to +70ºC|
|Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Connector||Female BNC, RJ45|
The PVD system operates well with Cats or better UTP wire,24
AWG(0.5mm) or thicker.
Low voltage camera power video may be sent within same wire bundle.
Do not use shielded twisted-pair wire.
Do not use un-twisted wire.
Do not run 24V/28VAC within same wire bundle with telecom or other
Using PVD products, cameras can be powered at extended distances,
please refer to the ctart below for more information.
|Power Supply Voltage||24VAC||28VAC||13VDC|
|Resultant Camera Voltage||21VAC||21VAC||10VDC|
All RJ45 Connector follows industry-standard TIA/EIA 568B pinouts.